Desktop Central is a holistic unified endpoint management (UEM) solution that offers a dynamic approach to securing and managing user devices, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
KuppingerCole has recognized ManageEngine Desktop Central as a Leader in its 2020 Leadership Compass for Unified Endpoint Management (UEM).
Already established as a leader in the UEM field, ManageEngine adds another feather to its cap by now offering a cloud-based UEM solution.
Desktop Central Cloud gives you 360-degree control over all your network endpoints. Monitor and manage all your remote devices, secure all endpoints (including BYOD devices), remotely troubleshoot devices, and much more.
With Desktop Central Cloud, you can:
- Automate patch deployment related to OS and third-party applications.
- Simplify software distribution to install and uninstall software using built-in templates.
- Instantly troubleshoot remote devices via remote desktop sharing.
- Monitor and manage all of your IT assets.
- Simplify device and application management.
- Deploy security and management configurations to all network users and devices.
- Define roles with specific privileges and delegate users to these roles.
- Monitor and detect anomalies by looking at the numerous reports offered.
- Improve employee productivity by blacklisting unwanted applications.
If you’ve been using any of Zoho’s cloud-based offerings, accessing Desktop Central Cloud is a click away. If this is the first cloud-based Zoho solution used in your organization, all you need to do is create a Zoho account to get started.
Manage unlimited computers with your 30-day free trial of Desktop Central Cloud. You can find more information about Desktop Central Cloud here:
With Desktop Central Cloud in place, you can rest assured that all your endpoints are completely managed and secured.